WordPress Disaster Week – Free Online Training
For you WordPress lovers iThemes Security are running free webinar training starting Feb 16-19:
Are you ready if your WordPress site gets hacked or if your site crashes? Is there anything you can really do to prepare or prevent a website disaster? How do you recover when disaster strikes?
By the end of WordPress Disaster Week, a free online training event, you’ll understand what you need to prepare, prevent and recover from WordPress disasters. Each day will cover a different topic related to WordPress security, so you can have the tools and knowledge you need for a better, saferWordPress experience.
Questions Covered will include
- What to do when (insert common issue) happens to my WordPress site?
- What are the three rules of successful backups with WordPress?
- How do I successfully recover from a client disaster?
- What WordPress tools, plugins and resources can help me prevent disasters?
- When it all goes wrong … how do you build a plan of recovery.
- DAY 1: Focus on Disaster Recovery – Tuesday, Feb. 16 @ 1 p.m. CST
- DAY 2: Focus on Disaster Prevention – Wednesday, Feb. 17 @ 4 p.m. CST
- DAY 3: Focus on Client Disasters – Thursday, Feb. 18 @ 1 p.m. CST
- DAY 4: Disaster Prevention Tools & Resources – Friday, Feb. 19 @ 1 p.m. CST