Matthew Green to Chair Future of Digital Publishing
The premier event for publishers, agencies, content producers and brands returns for 2014!
“It’s an honour to be asked
to chair such a wonderful event,
with so many remarkable industry leaders.”
The Future of Digital Publishing will once again be showcasing industry leading case studies and the most successful commercial models for creating, managing and commercialising online content. With an incredible array of speakers representing a vast cross section of the industry, the conversation will be lively and energetic.
Content is still King (and SO much more)
- The rise and roll of short form content and what it means for long form in both text and video
- Leveraging and monetising the rise of communities
- How to commoditise and repurpose your content
- The “Socialisation” of content – Where will social media sit in 2015?
- How to successfully enter a virtual, global newsstand
- Where is branded content & custom publishing in 2014?
Your Toolkit for Producing and Distributing Content in a Multi-Platform Environment
- Designing for a mobile generation
- Distribution and integration – What are the most successful models?
- The role of personalisation and what it means for content and advertising
- Understanding responsive and adaptive layouts
- Native Vs. Hybrid Apps
Funding the Revolution – Monetising Digital
- The role of native advertising
- Are metred paywalls and subscription services really the best option?
- Digital ad spending the driving force for digital publishing
- Interactive advertising – the clickable actions print can’t touch
Migrating to Digital – The Latest Need to Know Information
- What is Agile Publishing?
- Creating a sustainable digital publishing model
- Shifting to a digital centric environment
- Getting your digital offering to market
Venue: NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre
Address: 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Date: Thursday 25 Sep 2014
Time: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM (registration and networking from 8:00 AM)