New analytics platform – deep diving into twitter
With over 55 billion tweets sitting in their database and more being added in real time, twitter provides a lot of data mining opportunities – both for brands and for research. If you are at all interested in analytics this new offering from PeopleBrowsr is worth having a look at:
- Real time twitter search – over 3 years worth of data segmented by location, community, interests, gender, sentiment…..
- Deeper diving with viral analytics platform
- Engagement platform – allows searches (like tweetdeck) AND a separate column of charts based on the live search data being pulled
- Generate raw data for export
- Collect info in a personalised ‘playground’