- Did you know that YouTube has an official Australian blog?
- YouTube was launched officially in Australia on October 22, 2007 
- YouTube is ranked the second highest social networking site in Australia 
- Facebook is the most popular social networking site accessed via a mobile (92%), followed by YouTube and Twitter (18%) and MySpace (9%) 
It is remarkably difficult to find statistics on Australian YouTube usage, not even the official YouTube blog lists any details. Globally:
- A day’s worth of content updated every minute globally.
- 70% of YouTube’s traffic comes from outside the US 
- Over 50% of 18-34 year-olds share videos often with friends and colleagues